What is an Xfinity ID?
Your Xfinity ID gives you access to everything from managing your account to enjoying your entertainment. Your ID can be your email address, the mobile phone number you use to sign in, or your username.
What Can You Do With an Xfinity ID?
- Manage your services, refill your account, update your personal information, and see how many days you have remaining on your Prepaid service.
- Use the Xfinity Prepaid Mobile app (iOS or Android) to manage your settings and refill your service.
- Add Prepaid Instant TV to your Prepaid account and you can stream live sports and news, schedule DVR recordings, and watch On Demand shows and movies with the Xfinity Stream app.
- Watch movies and shows on TV Everywhere network websites and mobile apps.
- Keep your contact information up-to-date so you’ll be sure to get important notices about your account.
- Add or remove other Xfinity users.
Did You Forget Your Xfinity ID and Password?
If you don’t yet have an Xfinity ID, you can create one. Your Xfinity ID is typically your email or mobile phone number. If you don’t remember your Xfinity ID, you can look it up with the online lookup tool.